We're Happy to Have You
Whether you are curious or seriously seeking a "church home," you are very much welcome at Harvest. The events below help you know what to expect on Sundays.
Sundays at Harvest
Harvest now has Sunday morning worship at 9:30 am and 5:00 pm every Lord's Day
Greeters will welcome you at the Narthex (suite E just left of the double doors) and give you a program outlining the service.
Biblical teaching, prayer, giving, and regularly-scheduled communion services are key components of worship at Harvest.
Families are encouraged to keep their children with them during worship.
We usually have fans and air filtration running continuously, besides doors sometimes open, so dress accordingly.
The state and county still recommends wearing masks and distancing from others. Please be considerate to your brothers and sisters who wish to exercise more caution.
During Worship Service, 9:30-11:00 and 5:00-6:00, there are three rooms behind the narthex (lobby) for you and your children as follows:
Room Name Purpose Media Suite F Training Room
("Practicing Worship" - for adults teaching their young children to sit quietly and sing/listen during worship)
Audio+Video Suite H Nursery / toddlers see details below
(helpers provided* but not until sermon time)
Audio Suite G Nursing Mothers
secluded and quiet for moms to privately nurse their babies; speaker audio provided
* Nursery is available for children 3 years and under in suite H during both the morning and evening sermon times.
- If you would like to drop off your children, please bring them during the hymn prior to the sermon and pick them up promptly after the service ends.
- Kindly do not bring your children to the nursery if they have been exposed to Covid or have had any symptoms.
- If you are a member of Harvest, and would like to volunteer to serve in the nursery, please contact Dee Chione.
Sunday SchoolFor Sunday school, 11:20 - 12:15, the adults will be in the sanctuary, Jr. High in Suite A, and High school in the former Jr. High room, Suite B. Small children ages 2-5 are in Suite H at the West end. Ages 6-8 use Suite F, through the West door of the Narthex / Lobby.
- Sunday School classes meet for 45 minutes from around 11:15 am to 12:00 PM (This is after refreshments break following the 9:30 service).
- Some previous audio is here under 'Most recent' at the top right
After service about 11 am is a time for coffee and snacks. Please be respectful of the daycare's property in shared rooms Suite F, G, H.
-The Session and Deacons of Harvest
Still Not Sure About Visiting?
We'd be happy to answer those questions that you still have. Please call us at the church at (760) 731-4949, or contact us online.