We're Happy to Have You
Whether you are curious or seriously seeking a "church home," you are very much welcome at Harvest. The events below help you know what to expect on Sundays.
Sundays at Harvest
Harvest is returning to Sunday morning worship indoors at 9:30 am.
Greeters will welcome you at the Narthex (suite E just left of the double doors) and give you a program outlining the service.
Biblical teaching, prayer, giving, and regularly-scheduled communion services are key components of worship at Harvest.
Families are encouraged to keep their children with them during worship.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we readjust and figure some things out. Please read below to ensure a smooth transition.
- The state and county still recommends wearing masks and distancing from others. Please be considerate to your brothers and sisters who wish to exercise more caution.
- The nursery and "training room" will be behind the narthex (lobby). There will be audio and video of the service.
- This is available during the sermon time for children 3 years and under. If you would like to drop off your children, please bring them during the hymn prior to the sermon and pick them up promptly after the service ends. Volunteers will wear masks; kindly, do not bring your children to the nursery if they have been exposed to Covid or have had any symptoms. If you are a member of Harvest, and would like to volunteer to serve in the nursery, please contact Dee
- For Sunday school, the adults will be in the sanctuary, and the high school class will be in the former junior high classroom (suite "B").
- Sunday School classes meet for 45 minutes starting around 11 am (This is after the brief break following the 9:30 service).
- Some previous audio is here under 'Most recent' at the top right
- Some Sunday School are live streamed on Zoom - join with the same link used for midweek Bible study.
- We will likely have fans going and doors open in the sanctuary to maximize airflow so dress accordingly.
For now there will still be no coffee and snacks. And please remember to be respectful of the daycare's property in the shared rooms.
-The Session and Deacons of Harvest
Still Not Sure About Visiting?
We'd be happy to answer those questions that you still have. Please call us at the church at (760) 731-4949, or contact us online.